NORTH DAKOTA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for NORTH DAKOTA. Show the NORTH DAKOTA public that you are serious about food safety with a food handlers card or certificate from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader. A healthy food service industry requires that public can eat with confidence at their favorite restaurant. With eFoodhandlers training, you get vital information on food preparation and handling practices you need to serve safely.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent NORTH DAKOTA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for NORTH DAKOTA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in NORTH DAKOTA to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any NORTH DAKOTA classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.